Grammar Club is an exciting six-level grammar course for young learners. Students will learn how to English is used in everyday life.
Grammar Club can be used alongside most primary English courses or as a stand-alone course.
Key features of Grammar Club are:
- A wide range of carefully graded activities.
- Familiar themes to present new language.
- Delightful illustrations to establish clear contexts.
- Vocabulary exercises to introduce theme-related words.
- Simple grammar summaries for every unit.
- Friendly characters to guide pupils through the book.
- A review page in every unit.
- Practical Teaching Guides including review tests.